Seniors Eye Exams
We’ve been providing exceptional eye care to our patients for over 60 years, and we’ve learnt to be extra-vigilant about eye health in older generations. Since our bodies naturally get weary over the years, we become more susceptible to visual problems as we age.
Even if your eyesight appears totally fine, some diseases can manifest with no observable symptoms and a once-a-year eye exam – which only takes 60 minutes – is the best and only way to detect them before they cause lasting changes to your vision.
We are an experienced practice, and we never miss a chance to upgrade our equipment in order to detect sight threatening eye diseases before vision loss occurs. Everything we use at Nicola Eye Care is useful, effective and top of the range.
- We use the industry’s top brands –
- Optomap Daytona
- Humphrey 750 Visual Field
- Zeiss Cirrus HD Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Nidek OPD Scan III Wavefront Aberrometer, Corneal Topographer and Vision Function
- Nidek Non Contact Tonometer and Pachymeter
- Medmont Corneal Topographer
- OPD III Corneal Analyzer
This technology allows us to make faster, more accurate diagnoses than ever before, while maintaining the non-invasive and safe nature of our exams. Your eye health is our absolute priority.